Join the KYIPA for events related to innovation and intellectual property. Details are listed below.
- Tue, Oct 11WebinarAre you a small business owner or entrepreneur interested in learning about trademarks and how to apply for a federal registration? In this second module of our eight-part virtual Trademark Basics Boot Camp, we’ll focus on the overall trademark registration process, from filing to registration.
- Wed, Oct 12WebinarDo you have an invention you want to patent? Are you unfamiliar with the patent filing process? Are you a first-time patent application filer or new to the Patent Center? Are you unsure where to start?
- Wed, Oct 12WebinarDo you want to learn about free, valuable resources available to inventors and entrepreneurs? Are you eager to be inspired and informed by successful innovators?
- Tue, Oct 25Online EventThe Office of Education at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) hosts a monthly virtual professional development workshop for K-12 educators.
- Multiple DatesThu, Nov 03Online EventUnfamiliar with patents, trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets? Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) experts about intellectual property (IP) basics and potential ways to protect your innovation as you transition from idea to product.