Tue, Feb 22|
USPTO Trademark Basics Boot Camp, Module 7: Keeping your registration alive
Are you a small business owner or entrepreneur interested in learning about trademarks and how to apply for a federal registration? If so, this event is a must-attend. This seventh module of the eight-part virtual Boot Camp, the focus is on what happens after registration.
Time & Location
Feb 22, 2022, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM EST
About the Event
Are you a small business owner or entrepreneur interested in learning about trademarks and how to apply for a federal registration? If so, this event is a must-attend. In this seventh module of USPTO's eight-part virtual Trademark Basics Boot Camp, we’ll focus on what happens after registration, including mandatory filings to keep your registration alive. The event is free, but space is limited, so register early.
This module will cover the following topics:
- Trademark basics
- Required post-registration filings
- Optional post-registration filings
- Examination of post-registration filings
- Finding help
This module will be presented via Livestream from 2-3:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday, February 22, and will conclude with a question-and-answer session. Please register by February 21.
Be sure to check out other boot camp modules running consecutively every week for the eight-week duration. You can attend the whole series or just the specific modules that best meet your needs. Separate registration is required for each module. After each event, registrants will be emailed links to a video recording of the module and a PDF of the presentation materials. You will only receive access to the recording if you are signed up for that module.
For questions about the event or the boot camp series, please contact TMWebinar@uspto.gov.
This event is organized in collaboration with USPTO regional outreach offices. Contact information for participating regional offices:
- Eastern Regional Outreach Office EasternRegionalOutreachOffice@uspto.gov 571-270-7599
- Midwest Regional Office MidwestRegion@uspto.gov 313-446-4800
- Texas Regional Office TexasRegionalOffice@uspto.gov 469-295-9000
- Rocky Mountain Regional Office RockyMountain@uspto.gov 303-297-4600
- Silicon Valley Regional Office SiliconValley@uspto.gov 408-918-9900